Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A little spirit, for the spirits.

As you know, my "soul is a weight, pulling me down." Thanks guys for all your reassuring words. I took Linda's advice and took Friday off school and finally caught up on some sleep. Once it became dark, however... >;)

Let's just say there's nothing better for a heavy soul than some heavy liquor!

... But there's such a thing as too much!

Way too much, ahaha.

Rocking it out to "ultra hardcore" screamo.

The devillish appearance is very fitting. This loud gurl got the COPS ON MY HOUSE. <-- Not kidding.

Natalie doing god knows what in the foreground, Mary & Keanan exploring their sexualities in the background... do you love this photo as much as I do?

Drunken Envy no likey cameras? Regardless, mah numba one gurl.

I'm going to do homework... how counterproductive was this post?!

3 comments:

  1. aww! I feel so happy that you took my advice!

    woah, that picture of keanan in her rancho shorts and maria! ahahaha!

    and yes, i shall never take a midol again..
    they are little disguised capsules of evil..

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCK YOU NAVID I HATE YOU

    :)

    ReplyDelete