Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm sticky

Today I was at the doctor's and the nurse told me to go in the bathroom and pee in a cup so I went in the bathroom and peed in the cup but I had more pee inside of me so I set the cup down on the toilet as I peed in the toilet but when I set the cup down it flipped and spilled on me on my shoes hands and shirt so now I'm dirty.

Oh, and high school's ending. It's quite sad.

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking to myself how I was going to leave an angry comment on your newly reactivated facebook about how you should update, fool. But I decided to check your blog first, just for kicks, and TA-DA. You read my mind..clearly.

    I hope you're feeling better! BE AT SCHOOL TOMORROW PLEASE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol the word verification was menteat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ hahaha!

    gr0ssss.
    Navid the Pee monster.

    ReplyDelete