Monday, July 26, 2010

Escape

Completely fed up with my stale and repetitive suburban lifestyle (with which you are all dreadfully familiar), I spent the last week traveling the coast and visiting friends in different cities, before heading to the lakeside for camping.

And so I just had to stop by in Santa Barbara.

Which of course meant this:

Which inevitably lead to this (you vandals!):

Then to Lake Cachuma

with my newest best friend

Man, what I would give to be a canine... or at least have one.

3 comments:

  1. who's the travel slut now? that sounds like so much fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that dog is so cute!

    p.s. is your favorite color green or purple? i thought it was purple because of your favorite sweater vest from spain, but now i'm beginning to think it's green...

    HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's greeeeen!
    But purple is a very close second.

    ReplyDelete