Yesterday I met this girl. She was standing in the doorway of a building I was walking into, and as I approached, she greeted me by saying, "You looking fierce." She was rather large, black, and most definitely a lesbian. We exchanged names, and when I extended my hand to shake hers, she said abrazame, so I hugged her and went on my way (before she said encantada, and I replied mucho gusto).
Today, I saw her getting arrested. As she was handcuffed and being rather aggressively led into the police car by presumably racist cops, she yelled, "Shoot me motherfucker! Shoot me!"
Oh dear.
ReplyDeletei have a story to share too!
i was walking with my friend through the woods around ~11 pm and i heard someone whistling the pan's labyrinth theme song. (then we locked ourselves out of the art studio around ~12 am and decided to head back to our room even tho all our stuff was still in the room. We encountered a man wearing all black standing in the woods, not moving. then we fled. and we were stranded all the way on the other side of campus and all the buses stopped running and getting back to our rooms would require going through the woods and encountering that strange man again. so a police man took us home. Did you know that the backseats of policemen cars are all hard and plasticy?
damn to boOth of your stories..
ReplyDelete(omg word verification "maten" !!)