So as you may have noticed, I don't really post on this blog anymore. I do, however, post here:
This new blog's dedicated to my radio show that I do with my buddy Michael. It's called Stereo Fuzz and we play hazy lo-fi stuff (and if you know me that means a lot of Starfucker). If that sounds boring to you, it's not -- I swear! I'm obsessed with electronic and our program is actually pretty upbeat while at the same time being relaxing. So we post our playlists, songs, and, if you live in SB, local radio and concert events. Check it out, and spread the word! We're hoping this will be a source for people to find new music and such.
Whereas I always wanted this personal blog to stay under the radar, I actually kind of want to whore out this new music one so I can do promotion for KCSB (which is my job).
Peace!
-Navid
No comments:
Post a Comment